- All purchases are sold AS IS and MidAmerica Auctions is not responsible for any promised services or additional parts announced available or sold with the vehicles.
- Payment arrangements for each motorcycle must be made as soon as possible onsite. Off-site buyers will be contacted by MidAmerica staff to arrange payment and transportation.
- Payment MUST be cash, cashiers check, traveler’s checks or credit card. (A 3% handling charge will be added to all purchases made with a credit/debit card.) Personal checks are only accepted IF MidAmerica Auctions has a current acceptable Letter of Guarantee on file in the settlement office (call for specific wording-bank statements or balance letters are not acceptable) or a major credit card to backup your check.
- If you need to settle the following day, a nonrefundable deposit of $2000 or 20% of the purchase price (whichever is greater) must be paid before the end of the auction with certified funds, cash, credit cards, etc. The balance of the purchase price must be paid before NOON the next business day. Wire transfer of funds directly to our office is also acceptable. To wire funds speak to an auction representative.
- A 10% buyer’s fee (minimum $125) will be added to the purchase price of each vehicle. Onsite buyer’s fee is 8% (minimum $125).
- No vehicle will be released to a buyer until the full payment has been received. The bidder deposit you made at registration can be used toward the purchase price.
- All cash transactions require your social security number. If your transaction(s) is over $10,000 we are required to submit Form 8300 to the IRS.
- All sold and/or unsold motorcycles must be removed from the facility by Sunday noon.
If any problems arise, please call our office (651)633-9655.